Millions of road crashes occur throughout the world every year. A car crash may have ten or more events that could be the cause. The goal is to identify all of these causes in order to understand their complexity and to realize that most car crashes are preventable by eliminating one or more of these causes.
Post-crash investigations determine how and why these failures occur and give additional answers to determine what can be done to prevent similar incidents. Road safety professionals need to know the basics of crash investigation in order to introduce measures to prevent similar crashes in the future. Understanding the crash phases and causes provides skills for the practitioners to improve safety in their community.
- Earn 8 Professional Development Hours
- Expert training by professionals for Professionals: access IRF’s unique curriculum and lectures developed by world-class specialists
- Accelerated learning processes: get up to speed and gain new insights in less time and with no travel constraints
- Full access to learning materials and session recordings
- Small classrooms & scheduled One-on-One sessions with instructors
- Self-paced options available
- Interactive group projects and case studies
- Receive IRF Certification
The lectures will be taught over a one-week period with live 2-hour on-line sessions held Monday through Thursday. Upon completion of the training program, the IRF will administer an on-line knowledge test. Participants with a score of 80% of the exam will be awarded with a certificate verifying their successful completion of the course.
- Learn about the principles of on-scene investigation
- Understand Classification, Terminology, Factors and Phases of Traffic Accidents
- Understand and recognize crash evidence
- Know the meaning and necessity of a detailed Accident Report
- Explore the use of immersive technologies in improving post-crash investigations
- Leverage crash and traffic law violation data to improve awareness & enforcement campaigns
- National Road & Transport Agency Executives
- Law enforcement & accident investigation agencies
- Highway Engineers and Managers
- Federal and State Road Safety Agencies
- Road Safety Professionals
Para más información, acceda a: https://www.irf.global/event/tci20-ws-online-training/