Os informamos de un par de eventos que pueden ser de vuestro interés.
- European Energy Efficiency Conference – 6 March 2020 in Wels/Austria
La Conferencia es parte de los World Sustainable Energy Days 2020, taking place from 4-6 March 2020 in Wels/Austria, which is one of the leading conferences on climate neutrality. Take a look at the full conference programme online at http://www.wsed.at/.
Dentro de la “European Energy Efficiency Conference” se organiza un H2020 Energy Workshop, el 6/3/2020 a las 11:00. La agenda del Workshop es:
- Introduction to the EU Research and Innovation Programme Horizon 2020
- The programme priorities and open calls
- Do’s and don’ts in Horizon 2020
- Outlook to the next programme Horizon Europe
Find the direct link to the Workshop section of the programme here:
Attention H2020 Energy Workshop Registration: no separate registration is necessary as the Workshop is part of the conference!
Just add the reference “Participation H2020 Workshop” in the comment field of the online formular when registering for the conference!
online registration form
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells – Match Event – 17 March 2020 in Birgmingham (UK)
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is hosting an international match event designed specifically to complement the Hydrogen Fuel Cells – Coming of Age conference on 17 March 2020 by offering delegates an international networking experience. This is an opportunity to meet potential partners for your Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCHJU) proposal.
The EEN is offering the following support to international delegates to attend the event:
- FREE Registration to the conference (17 March 2020 – worth £295 ex VAT) for international delegates who register and participate in the match event *Please note that a minimum of 4 meetings must be selected and attended
For further information and to confirm eligibility for this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org